1. Preheat oven to 450F (230C).
2. Grease 2 baking sheets.
3. Slice the sweet potatoes into fry-sized slices. (Don't worry about keeping them too even)
4. In a large bowl or zip seal bag, toss sweet potato slices with avocado oil, chili powder, ground cinnamon, and sea salt.
5. Add cornstarch and toss to coat.
6. Spread fries on baking sheets, leaving enough space between each fry.
7. Bake for 25 minutes or until the fries are slightly crispy on the outside and soft in the middle. Check half way and give the pan a shake.
Sweet potatoes count as one of your 5-a-day, and are a nutritious, delicious alternative to regular spuds. Enjoy them as a snack or as part of a balanced meal.